Contacted one Sunday evening at 9pm, answered immediately. On a Sunday evening! The next morning the construction dryer could be delivered. Good material, everything is provided and professional installation. An example!
Total professionals! Quick and focused service combined with great customer friendliness and a professional attitude have been of great benefit to us. Keep up the good work!
Very good service!
2 hours after my phone call I was already helped. So that was very fast and also very professional, very friendly and for a correct price, so 10 out of 10!
Good service and very friendly people. Appointments made are kept perfectly.
In short: highly recommended.
Very well organized. When in doubt, they call you to find a solution (in our case, there was no finished drain in the basement, which was eventually fixed cleanly). They also come by to solve problems and are very reasonable in terms of compensation. Highly recommended!
Very wide selection always the right advice for which devices to use. And on top of that friendly, helpful staff and all at very competitive prices. Highly recommended!
The two DF200s were with us for one month. The result is definitely very positive! We should have done this much ea
Thank you for your prompt service!
Truly a pleasure to work with you guys for our project.
Thank you very much for the punctual delivery of the construction dryer and the friendly and clear explanation by Jelle.
A building dryer: operation? Too much moisture can cause a lot problems in your home. These may result not only from leakage or water damage; a large amount of moisture also builds up in your home during the actual construction. Read more >
Building dryer: low temperatures It is a myth that building dryers work less efficiently at lower temperatures. What is true is that building dryers thrive, and therefore perform optimally, in warmer environments. Read more >
Building dryer: fire damage Using a building dryer is recommended in the event of damage caused by extinguishing water. Not only will the fire itself have caused significant damage to your home. Read more >